First new episode of glee!! My reactions below:
– Minute 2: ❤ Sue.
– What Rachel and Finn are dating???? Totally should have watched the last episode.
– Coach Tanaka: ugh.
– NO. WAY. Sue and the Principal in bed?!?! Sneaky Sue. Very Sneaky. and gross…
– I wonder how long they can keep Sue trying to annihilate glee club?
– I wonder what it feels like to get a slushie thrown on you…no thats not an invitation to throw a slushie on me…though I am craving a slurpee now…
– TOTALLY forgot Emma and Will were dating. Cute. But I could never be such a clean freak.
– Finn…I think if this guy wasnt cast as Finn it totally could have been pulled off by Zac Efron
– Does this episode have 0 commercials?? That would be awesome…wait nope.
– Rachel shut up. You shouldn’t be dating Finn….WOW ugly cry.
– My sister auditioned for the role of Rachel, that would have been cool, but I would’ve been annoyed by you B 😛
– white tights = ugly.
– WOW. new kid has a voice, move over Finn.
– HA HA So true cheerleader girls: Puck is fine. Finn isn’t really hot…
– “sweaters make her look homeschooled” “did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?” great quotes girls
– Will & Emma…awkward and cheesy
– They have Fire in their show?!
– Totally saw this hook up coming between Will & the other coach!! Is this coach the girl from Enchanted that dates Patrick Dempsy?? If she isn’t she sure looks like her…ps I LOVE ENCHANTED
– HAHAHA Old Maids Club?!
– Terry. did you just call Emma crazy? Weren’t you the one who faked a pregnancy??
– OOOOOOH Rachel, Jesse is so playin you!
– There needs to be more Quinn in this episode
– Emma’s growin up. I wonder how many times The love triangle of Emma Terry and Will comes up the rest of this season…
– Aww Finn, I don’t know if I want you fighting for Rachel but you are cute fighting for a girl!
– Yesssss…you say goodbye and I say hello! Why are Rachel and Finn ALWAYS the leads in the major group songs?
-SUE SYLVESTOR’S VOGUE?! Is this for real? incredible. Best part of the episode BY FAR.
Ok I’m done for the night. I don’t know if I’ll do a minute by minute ever again, but it was worth a try!